Sunday, September 19, 2010

August 28 - Day 139


gregory family reunion
many many cute pictures from today,
but this one defines my morning better than anything I could tell you.
I promise when we left the house there were 2 matching shoes on her feet,
but after a very unccoperative morning from the big kids,
and 45 minutes of hearing her throw a tantrum about being in the car
(and throwing her shoes off to show that frustration)
I could not for the life of me find the 2nd shoe.
Luckily we had one stowaway shoe under the seat and it happened to be the right size.
Lest you think it was all bad...
good times were had once we caught up with daddy at the party,
and I decided that men golfing in the morning while the women pack up the car,
load the kids, and get everyone ready to meet up with said men...
not a great idea!

No comments: